Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SUBSCRIBE! by email now available

You are now able to subscribe to my blog by email - just scroll to the way bottom and put in your email address, hit submit and you'll get a pop up asking you to type in some letters to verify you are human not robot.  You'll then get an email with a link in it to confirm  your subscription, click the link and you are all good to go!  Thank you for your interest in my brain dumps!

I'm not sure if it will email you when I update the page titled "journal."  You can get to that from the link on the top.  I have been randomly adding my old journal entries to the bottom of the page.  They are kinda raw so if you have an issue with "f-bombs" you may want to stay away.

Don't forget the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk is only 88 days away.  Please consider donating.  Even $5 makes a difference. Thank you!!!
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/malaya

No comments:

Post a Comment